Estate planning allows you to set the ground rules for what will happen to your estate and assets in the event you are incapacitated or have passed away. While not always a pleasant thought, it is important to plan ahead for these situations, so that you can be comfortable knowing your estate is being properly attended to.
The attorneys at Jacobs and King have many years of experience assisting clients with wealth transfer strategies and getting their affairs in order to expeditiously execute their plans. Whether for individuals of modest means or those who own businesses, real estate investments and other high-value property, our pragmatic, cost-effective and efficient estate planning program gives all our clients peace of mind.
Our estate planning services include:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Gift and Charitable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Tax Planning
- Contested Estates
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Disability and Incapacity Planning (Guardianship and Conservatorship)
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives for Health Care (Living Wills)